Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi!!

One of the most colorful competitors at the World Beard and Moustache Championships 2005 in Berlin was rookie Australian Chris Ryan.

Chris' appearance along with his compatriot Thomas Hinton marked the first time Australia was represented at the WBMC.

Other countries represented for the first time were Albania, Poland, India, Tunisia, France, and Scotland.

The Aussies say they'll be back in 2007 and are hoping to field a squad of 20 competitors. There is also talk of Sydney making a bid for the WBMC 2011.

(Photo courtesy of Dennis and Carol Dickerson)

4 Comments:

At November 20, 2005 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being what I believe to be the only Australian member of the English Handlebar club, I am happy to see that there are others from downunder joining the ever growing ranks of beard and moustache aficionados. Sadly, we lack a club of our own here, and much as I would like to start one, I have neither the experience, nor the contacts to do so. Perhaps if the championships do make it to Sydney we would get enough interest to begin. I'd certainly back an Aussie bid.

 
At January 21, 2006 7:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE HOT AUSSIES.. coz i am one.. and yeah

 
At March 13, 2006 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an odd blog. I guess some people just like this sort of thing.

 
At July 26, 2012 12:07 PM, Anonymous site said...

To my mind everybody have to glance at it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home